Private Events at
À Table Ensemble
À Table Ensemble offers private workshops to individuals, corporations, and non-profit organizations. Through French-trained Chef Libby’s workshops, you can learn techniques & recipes, taste new & exciting flavors, and - most importantly - have an enjoyable, unforgettable experience.
Let À Table Ensemble host your next event! A birthday, baby sprinkle, anniversary, family night, girls’ night out … add a memorable, delicious, and entertaining element to your next get-together with family, friends, or co-workers!
- A double-date for foodies
- Parisian-themed birthday party for ages 5 and up
- Organize a Mommy & Me class with friends
- Set-up a play-date with other gluten-free families - see the tots for tots class for inspiration
- Homeschool field trip (children will also have the opportunity to tour our urban, permaculture farm)
Join Libby in her kitchen and allow her to hand-craft your culinary experience. Your workshop can be held at a time that works for you and be tailor-made for your specific dietary needs.
- Learn gluten-free bread baking techniques
- Paleo or dairy-free dessert options
- Customizable macaron classes to meet the needs of dietary restrictions and/or preferences
- Learn techniques to make unique pasta using flavorful ancient grains and exceptional sauces
- A true farm-to-table event featuring 3 ways to properly cook a rabbit (using rabbits from À Table Ensemble's own backyard, permaculture farm)
For businesses & corporations: work with your colleagues in a new, refreshing way by scheduling a hands-on, intimate culinary experience with À Table Ensemble. From seasoned chef to complete novice, together, we will create culinary success, from which we will reap the delicious benefits in the À Table Ensemble dining room.